Tuesday, August 21, 2018

If you're not on instagram yet....

Maybe you should be.   Snippets of life, decor, fashion and more.   It's a fun place to hang out!  I've been busy having a great last summer before college life starts with all 3 of my teen girls at home.  We've been having an adventurous summer in Maine, New York City, Crescent Lake NH, Rhode Island, Cape Cod, and at home filled with time with family and get togethers with life long friends!   Whoever said teen girls were hard didn't know my girls.  They have their occasional spats, slammed doors, and borrowing of clothes and candy without asking first but for the most part they get along pretty well.   They truly have best friends in each other and I am so happy to witness this as their mom.   From Momma Mia Here We Go Again!  they are "my love, my life".   UNH drop off on Friday, the day after she turns 18.  Talk about adulting!  We are focusing on the excitement and how proud we are of her as she ventures off on her own.   Life is good!

https://www.instagram.com/kari_macleod14/

























No comments:

Post a Comment