Monday, June 23, 2014

Swim,Snuggle,Sadie

by H (our youngest, 9)

Sadie our dog is now 6. She loves to swim and play even though her leg has been bothering her.  She doesn't care at all! Also I'm so glad she can enjoy the lake. she would swim all day if she could!  Also she loves to play, she  plays with our other dog Nola , our grandmas dog Zoey, and our cousin Jesse's dog Finn.





Swimming- if you wanted to see a dog who loves water just come right over she will swim like crazy! She will also fetch a tennis ball if our other dog Nola isn't around to jump on her and get it away. But she doesn't care that Nola gets it.  She doesn't need us to throw a ball to her to be happy. She could care less if we were throwing a ball to her its surprising because if our other dog sees a tennis ball and we don't throw it to her she will bark and bark until we throw it. She's ball addicted and we know it. Sadie won't jump off the dock but Nola will. She would if she was a puppy but she's not. she loved to swim then too.

Don't cry-i would always think she would say because every time we were crying I would hear her running down the stairs to see what was wrong.We would get down from a chair or wherever we were and she would start licking us and licking us it always made me feel better. Especially when I wasn't mad at my sisters for hitting me or just being mean. But when i fell down or hit my head but that usually didn't make me cry because i have a hard head but when I was littler and cried more she would lick me till i started to laugh. Then I would pet her and sometimes give her a treat she still does that but not as often and I still will look forward to if I get hurt then I can feel better soon and go outside to play again.

Snuggling- Sadie loves to snuggle and I do too I  love to lay down with her and just snuggle and I would just fall asleep she doesn't really care if we are squeezing her ears and laying on her and are cousins will sit on her and she doesn't care its good because you people on the lake won't be afraid of her because she's a nice dog and our family loves her. I love watching her fall asleep and then I lay on her and she doesn't wake up. I'll always continue snuggling with her at the house and I'll keep enjoying  her soft fur.



Dreams- Sadie will have many dreams at the lake house.I always wonder what they dream about and why they do? Sadie one night when I was asleep she started growling and yipping we thought it was a dream and it was. But she never growls. But in her dream she did. I  wonder why she was growling and yipping in her dream was she dreaming about a person who she didn't know that was in our house?  We'll never know but all I know is it was a dream.










Sadie is very cute! I hope we can take lots more pictures of all the cute moments. I love taking pictures of Sadie!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment