Sunday, June 29, 2014

CRAZY

by L (11)

                         My parents are absolutely CRAZY! Their up until 2 in the morning almost every night working on projects for the lake house.  I don't think I could ever do that.  They've painted and waxed and aged so many things.  I wonder what would happen if we didn't get the house.  Then they'd have to start all over again.  I think everyone would go out of our minds.  Not that we already haven't.  I couldn't even do my homework in the kitchen because it was a mess.  And the garage was even worse until we finally loaded every thing into the truck.  Everything has been crazy since May.  I know it doesn't seem like a long time, although its a LONG time when you have to look at everything every day.  Somedays its been so crazy, its hard to get ready for school.  With everything in weird places that are hard to get around.  I'm just glad that everything is finally in the truck and it won't be in the way anymore.  And it will be so much better when we can go up there without a big moving truck.  I think the dogs will love it there and so will I.







No comments:

Post a Comment