Monday, June 30, 2014

Bringing out our inner HGTV

by K (13)

We watch a lot of Home remodeler, and flipping shows; so when we arrived at Duck Head, I put my skills to work. We had been informed in the car to "pretend" not to like things in the house, but I mean we all knew we would get the house. This situation seemed a lot like when we got our dog, Sadie, as we were in the car, we were told we might not be getting the dog.  We fell in love with her and they couldn't say no. It was like dejavu with the lake house, and I knew this was actually happening. We get to the house, it was cute, purple doors, very cottagey. After spending literally 4 hours waiting for the real estate agents, we FINALLY got in. It was cute. BUT, nothing is perfect (except a 40 million dollar house) and this house, well for me, wasn't perfect. I kind of like granite counters, and pretty floors, but this house didn't have it. DONT WORRY THOUGH; I STILL LOVE IT. Time to go upstairs. I am short. But heading up the stairs, I felt as though I was going to hit my head. I liked the little juliet balcony, and the captured bedroom. I especially liked the pink bedroom, I mean who doesn't love Pink! Turns out we are painting it. TAN. It's ok though. because on the dock I was dying to jump in and go on our non-existing boat and tube.


No comments:

Post a Comment